Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 13-17

Ok, due to a really crazy week we have had so far, we haven't started anything new. I have taken this opportunity to review what we have learned so far. They are doing great! Did I ever mention my kids absolutely LOVE to sing and dance!!! :)


We are reviewing:

  • letters: Aa (Apple Annie), Bb (Benjamin Bunny), Cc (Cathy Cook) and Dd (Daisy Doll)
  • colors: Red, Blue, Yellow and Brown
  • numbers: 1 and 2
  • all of our Bible stories as well
We are also working on our fall theme. We will continue working on our "pumpkin patch".







I have mentioned before the finger play "5 Little Pumpkins". I have been asked to post the words. I apologize for not posting them before.



5 Little Pumpkins

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said, "My its getting late!"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "We don't care!"
The fourth one said, "Lets have some fun!"
The fifth one said, "Lets run, run run!"

OOOOOOOOHHHHH went the wind,
out (clap) went the lights and
five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!




Next week all should be normal and we will resume our regular lessons with letter Ee, number 3, orange and Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater.

No comments: