Monday, November 10, 2008

Daycare funnies #1

  • Last week we were studying Moses and the burning bush. I showed them a picture of Moses and the burning bush. I asked them what it was. Reply.... a tree. Well, it did look like a tree. I said yes, it looks like one, but it is supposed to be a bush. I said, "what is up with this bush?" A couple of them yelled, "it's on fire!" J yells, "call 911!" Then A yells, "stop, drop and roll!"
I am so glad that they learned alot from Fire Safety Week.

  • This morning the kids were playing. They were being so good! And it was Monday too.... Well, as you know Ms. Jennifer is pregnant. She is pregnant with a boy and going to name him Aiden. She also has a 10 month old, baby Ava. The kids have figured out that they could put blankets in their belly and have a big belly like Ms. Jennifer. So, today C comes up to me with a play baby carrier and she blanket in her shirt. She said, "I am Ms. Jennifer. This is baby Ava in here (baby carrier) and this is baby Aiden in my belly. It is a boy." Of course I had a conversation with her and then I had to walk off and giggle. Then when Ms. Jennifer got here she had to show her. Of course at that point all of the other kids had jumped on board and wanted to play Ms. Jennifer too.

2 comments:

Billie said...

Well...one of your little kiddos, L, stuffed his underwear with his BLANKET the other day. WHat ARE you teaching them there?!?!??!

Ms. Kim said...

I so did not show anyone that one! My little darling angel, L, is in his own world most of the time. He definitely has his own thoughts and ideas... he is a boy too. Sorry... I will be sure to get on to him for that. :(
Was that the day they were making big booties in the back too?